16-12. INNER BOOM REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(53) Tilt anchor (72) slightly up and
forward to gain access to pin (73)
and retaining rings (74) that secure
boom extend cylinder (69) to anchor.
Use care when removing snap and
retaining rings. Snap and retaining
rings are under spring tension and
can act as projectiles when released
and could cause severe eye injury.
(54) Remove retaining ring (74) at left side of pin (73) and remove pin and anchor (72) from
boom extend cylinder (69). Discard retaining ring.
· Partial disassembly of hose pulley assembly is necessary for ease in hose removal.
· Note quantity and position of washers and spacers for installation.
(55) At boom hose pulley assembly, remove locknut (75), upper screw (76), washers (77), and
spacers (78) from pulley bracket (79) assembly. Discard locknut.