(56) Pull bottom of divider (80) assembly to the rear to expose lower screw (81) and locknut
Note quantity and position of washers and spacers for installation.
(57) Remove locknut (82), lower screw (81), washers (83), and spacers (84) from divider (80)
assembly. Discard locknut.
(58) Mark position of three hydraulic hoses (65) and electrical cable (59) and pull hoses and
electrical cable out from rear of outer boom (40).
(59) Install upper screw (76) and locknut (75) back into pulley bracket (79) assembly.
A clean container may be used to receive extend chain.
(60) Pull extend chain (85) out from rear of outer boom (40).
(61) Position another forklift vehicle in front of and facing vehicle.
(62) Using lifting straps or chains, secure front of inner boom to carriage of other forklift
Chains or straps are used to prevent intermediate boom from being pulled out when
inner boom is removed.
(63) Using lifting straps or chains, secure intermediate boom to outer boom.