3-69. Hydraulic Reservoir
Be sure the interior of the tank to be
a . General. The hydraulic reservoir is located on
repaired by welding, has been properly
the left hand side of the fork lift, directly behind the
d r i v e r ' s seat. The tank supplies hydraulic oil to the
s t e e r i n g system, brake system and the lift system.
b. Removal. Remove the hydraulic reservoir
(1) Replace all broken or missing hardware.
(2) Repair hydraulic reservoir by welding.
disassemble hydraulic reservoir.
f. Reassembly. Refer to figure 3-140 and
reassemble hydraulic reservoir.
(1) Inspect reservoir for cracks and dents.
g. Installation. Install the hydraulic reservoir
(2) Inspect reservoir for missing or broken
(3) Inspect cover for cracks.