Section XVII. MAINTENANCE OF HOOD AND BODY
b. Inspection. Inspect the ROPS for cracks,
4-68. Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS)
breaks, orother damage. Inspect mounting har-
dware for wear, cracks, or breaks. Replace defective
(1) Remove floodlight (pare 4-42).
(2) Refer to figure 4-42 and remove nine screws
(1) and clips (2) to remove floodlight wire (3) from the
(1) Use a suitable hoisitng device to lift the
ROPS (9) into place.
(3) Remove two screws (4) and lockwashers (5)
(2) Install two lockwashers (5) and screws (4) to
holding bottom of the ROPS to attachment structue
pull the ROPS into position in attachment struc-
(4) Attach a hoisting device to lift ROPS.
(3) Install nine screws (1) and clips (2) and at-
Remove two nuts (6), bolts (7), and washers (8)
tach floodlight wire (3) to the ROPS.
holding the ROPS to vehicle frame. Lift the ROPS
(4) Install floodlight (para 4-41).
(9) clear of vehicle and remove.