Figure 4-7. Air cleaner servicing.
NOTE: AFTER SERVICE, REINSTALL FILTER ELEMENTS,
REINSTALL CUP AND HOOK LATCH
4-21. Air Cleaner Assembly
(3) Empty the dust cap and clean the air cleaner
a Removal. Refer to figure 4-8 and remove the
air cleaner assembly.
(4) Inspect hoses for damage and defective
b. Cleaning and Inspection
(1) Flush the air cleaner body with water or
(5) Replace all defective or worn parts.
c. Assembly and Installation. Refer to figure 4-8
(2) Clean all tubes and make sure they are open.
and assemble and install the air cleaner assembly.
use a fiber brush to clean tubes.