HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL (CONT)
LOGIC TREE PAGE
SEQUENCE OF STEPS
Each procedure consists of two parts, an initial setup table and a task section. You must familiarize yourself with the entire
maintenance procedure before beginning the maintenance task.
The initial setup table contains all or some of the following headings:
· Tools and Special Tools - Describes tools needed to perform the procedure.
· Test Equipment - Describes test equipment needed to perform the procedure.
· Equipment Condition - Refers to other procedures that must be performed before attempting the procedure.
· Materials/Parts - Describes miscellaneous materials and parts needed to perform the procedure.
· Personnel Required - Describes quantity of personnel needed to perform the procedure.
· References - Lists manuals that may be needed to perform the procedures.
7. HOW TO FIND CRITICAL INFORMATION