Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before working around vehicle. Jewelry can catch on
equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Battery acid is harmful to skin and eyes. Always wear eye protection when working with batteries.
(1) Remove battery cover (Para 8-42).
(2) Disconnect negative battery cable from
negative side of battery.
(3) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(4) Connect multimeter positive lead (+) to
hydraulic pressure sensor where
wire 10 connects.
(5) Connect multimeter negative lead () to
known good ground.
(6) Connect negative battery cable to
negative side of battery (Para 8-42).
(a) If voltage is present, go to Step 4
of this fault.
(b) If voltage is not present, go to
Step 2 of this fault.