(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect multimeter positive lead (+) to
wire 2 where wire 2 connects to
negative battery cable.
(3) Connect multimeter negative lead () to
(a) If continuity is present, service or
replace battery (Para 8-42).
(b) If continuity is not present, repair
wire 2 or connector P2 (Para 8-49).
(4) Connect connector J2 to connector P2.
(5) Install instrument panel and four
screws to secure instrument panel.
(6) Install access panel and four screws to
secure acces panel.
(7) Connect negative battery cable to
negative side of battery (Para 8-42).
(8) Install battery cover (Para 8-42).