12. Slide cover up chain to expose freelift chain anchor
13. Apply permanent loctite to screws (9). Secure
anchor to sideshift carrier (8) using screws. Torque
screws to 420 ft-lbs.
14. Place freelift chain assembly (13) onto chain roller.
15. Apply removable loctite to screw (12). Install hose
guard (10) onto chain roller (11) using screw.
16. Loosen jam nuts (6). Secure freelift chain adjuster
(3) to bracket (4) using nut (5).
17. Slowly raise the freelift cylinder rod by operating the
lift control until tension on the chain is achieved.
When all slack on the chain has been removed,
normal operation can be resumed.