Repeat steps 1 through 4 for right front fender.
Tag and disconnect electrical wiring from left rear
Rear fender assembly is heavy and awkward to
handle. Enlist the aid of an assistant when
removing or installing to prevent injury to
personnel and damage to components.
Remove electrical wiring (13) from left rear fender
assembly (14) by removing screws (15), clamps
(16), and nuts (17).
Remove left rear fender assembly (14) from bracket
(18) by removing screws (19) and nuts (20).
Remove left rear fender assembly (14) from fuel tank
(21) by removing screws (22) and nuts (23).
10. If replacement is required, remove fender brace (24)
from fender (14) by removing screw (25), washer
(26), and nut (27).
11. Remove fender brace (24) from light box (28) by
removing screw (29) and nut (30).
12. Repeat steps 6 through 11 to remove right rear
fender assembly from support bracket and
hydraulic tank. On right rear fender two clamps
are used to secure electrical wire.
Clean fenders and components in accordance with
Inspect fenders and related components in accordance
with paragraph 1-24.