Place pan beneath fuel lines when
removing to capture residual fuel.
2. Disconnect fuel supply line (3) from elbow (4) and
3. Disconnect fuel supply line (6) from elbow (7) and
fuel pump (8).
4. Remove fitting (5) and elbow (7) from fuel/water
separator (10) only if replacement is required.
5. Disconnect fuel return line (II1) from elbow (12) and
fitting (13). Remove elbow and fitting only if
replacement is required.
Clean fuel lines and fittings in accordance with paragraph
1. Inspect fuel lines for cracks, splits, cuts, evidence of
leakage, and obvious damage. Replace line if
2. Inspect fuel line nuts for security. Check for crossed,
stripped, or damaged threads.
3. Inspect fuel fittings and related components in
accordance with paragraph 1-24.