1. Place handle of fuel shutoff valve (1) in closed
position (handle parallel to side of tank).
Fuel tank capacity is 27 gallons. It
may be necessary to drain tank in
2. Place pan beneath drain plug (2) in bottom of tank
(3). Remove drain plug and drain fuel tank.
3. Wrap threads of drain plug (2) with teflon tape.
Reinstall drain plug after all fuel is drained.
4. Place handle of shutoff valve (1) in open position
after servicing fuel tank.
B. STRAINER REMOVAL
1. Remove cap (4) from flange (5). Remove flange
from fuel tank (3) by removing six screws (6).
To avoid possible
strainer has been removed.
2. Remove gaskets (7) and fuel strainer (8). Discard
3. Remove breather (9) from fuel tank (3).
1. Clean fuel strainer and breather by agitating in clean
fuel. Ensure all particles are removed from mesh.
Allow to air dry.
2. Clean remaining components in accordance with