Compressed air used for cleaning
purposes will not exceed 30 psi (206
kPa). Use only with effective chip
guarding and personal protective
equipment (goggles/shield, gloves,
2. Remove remaining dust from the filter element using
compressed air under 30 psi (206 kPa). Blow the air
up and down the pleats from the inside of the
element. Be careful not to damage or tear the
3. Clean interior of air cleaner by wiping with a damp
components in accordance with paragraph 1-24.
Inspect filter element to ensure all dirt is removed.
Inspect for obvious damage to filter surface. Discard if
dirty or damaged.
1. Slide filter element (7) into air cleaner (8). Secure
using wing nut (6).
When installing cup (4) onto air
cleaner (8), ensure evacuator valve
2. Install baffle (5), cup (4), and clamp (3) onto air
cleaner (8). Secure by tightening clamp.
3. Close access door (1) and secure by rotating handle
(2) clockwise until fully engaged.
END OF TASK