cleaning of cooler core. Refer to
1. Plug cooler core and soak in cleaning solvent to
remove coolant deposits.
2. Remove plugs and back flush oil passages using
cleaning solvent. Dry using compressed air.
3. Scrape gasket remnants from cooler sealing surface
to ensure proper seal.
4. Clean remaining components in accordance with
1. Inspect oil cooler components in accordance with
2. Inspect cooler core joints for corrosion, cracks, or
1. Fill water pan with enough water to allow for
submersion of oil cooler.
2. Connect 70 psi (483 kPa) compressed air source to
3. Apply compressed air and check for air leaks. If air
leaks are discovered, replace defective components.