Explanation of Columns (Section IV) (Cont).
c. FIGURE AND ITEM NUMBER INDEX.
(1) FIG. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in
Sections II and Ill.
(2) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the item.
(4) CAGEC column. The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code (C) is a 5-digit
alphanumeric code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
(5) PART NUMBER column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its
engineering drawings, specifications standards and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
a. USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column
heading. Not Applicable.
b. FABRICATION INSTRUCTIONS. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk
Material Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the Description
column of the line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication instructions for items
source coded to be manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 10-3930-657-14&P.
c. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled
from component spare/repair parts are found in TM 10-3930-657-14&P. Items that makeup the assembly are listed
immediately following the assembly item entry or reference is made to an applicable figure.
d. KITS. Line item entries for repair parts kits appear in group 9401 in Section Il.
e. INDEX NUMBERS. Items which have the word BULK in the FIG. column will have an index number shown
in the item column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock Number/Part Number Index
and the bulk materiel list in Section Il.
f. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publications listed below pertain to the Fork Lift Truck, Model
MHE 265 and its components:
TM 10-3930-657-14&P Operators, Organizational, Direct Support
and General Support Maintenance Manual
Depot Maintenance Work Requirements
How To Locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known:
(1) First. Using the Table of Contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which
the item belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and
listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item