ner diameter surface of seal ring in contact with
(6) Seal off the water inlet and outlet holes air-
tight by using cover plates fabricated in (1) above and
(4) Carefully slide the liner into the cylinder block
rubber gaskets held in place by bolts.
bore, and through seal rings, being careful not to roll
(7) Install cylinder block plugs if removed during
or damage seal rings.
disassembly on sides of block.
(5) Place cover on top of block and secure with
(8) Immerse the block for twenty minutes in a
bolts and flat washers. Tighten bolts securely.
tank of water which is heated to 180-200°F.