d. The following publications pertain to the rough terrain forklift, Army Model MHE230 and its
LO 10-3930-634-12-1, Forklift, Rough Terrain, MHE 230
LO 10-3930-634-12-2, Forklift, Rough Terrain, MHE 230
TM 10-3930-634-12, Forklift, Rough Terrain, MHE 230
TM 10-3930-634-34, Forklift, Rough Terrain, MHE 230
TM 10-3930-634-34P, Forklift, Rough Terrain, MHE 230
e. The illustrations in this manual are identical to those published in TM 10-3930-634-34P. Only
those parts coded "C" or "O" in the third position of the SMR Code are listed in the tabular listing;
therefore, there may be a break in the item number sequence. Only illustrations containing organizational
unit authorized items appear in this manual.
5. How to Locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known:
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the functional group to which the item belongs.
This is necessary since figures are prepared for functional groups and listings are divided into the same
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number of the item.
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the line item entry for the item
number noted on the figure.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known:
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent
National stock number or part number. The NSN index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN)*
sequence. The part numbers in the Part Number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence.
Both indexes cross-reference you to the illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking
*The NIIN consists of the last 9 digits of the NSN (i.e., 5305-01-674-1467).
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're
looking for, then locate the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.
6. Abbreviations. Not applicable.
1-6 (1-7 Blank)