(24) Regulator. Inspect regulator for evidence of
looseness. Be sure that all connections are tight and
damage, loose connections and insecure mounting.
that steering control works freely.
Tighten where needed.
(34) Hydraulic Hoist Cylinder.
(25) Starting Motor. Check starting motor for
secure mounting and smoothness of operation. Inspect
insure that mounting is secure. Inspect hoses and
electrical connections for proper attachment. Check for
fittings and check for fluid leakage.
evidence of damage and correct as necessary.
(35) Tilt Cylinders. Check for proper alignment
(26) Battery. Inspect battery for cracks and
and secureness of mounting. Check all hoses, clamps
other damage. Check battery strap, tray and cable
and fittings. Inspect for leakage.
connections for looseness and damage. Tighten as
(36) Control Valve. Inspect for damage and
mounting. Observe action of handles for freedom of
movement. Check valve, hoses and fittings for leakage.
transmission case for evidence of damage. Check for
proper alignment and mounting security.
(37) Hydraulic Pump. Inspect hydraulic pump,
hoses, and fittings for damage and secureness of
(28) Power Axle. Inspect for any apparent
attachment. Observe any indications of damage or
damage. Check for proper alignment and secureness of
leakage. Tighten as necessary.
mounting. Note any indication of lubricant leakage.
Insure that bearing blocks are secure on frame.
(38) Hydraulic Reservoir. Inspect reservoir tank
hoses and fittings for obvious damage and proper
(29) Steering Axle. Visually inspect axle for any
attachment. Tighten components as necessary.
apparent damage. Insure that mounting brackets are
tight on frame and that axle assembly ends are snug in
(39) Upright Assembly. Check for damage or
rubber axle blocks. Inspect steering knuckles, ball joints
misalignment in rails, chains, sprockets, anchor bolts
and tie rods for apparent damage and secureness of
and rollers. Be certain of secureness of attachment.
Tighten as necessary.
(30) Brake Pedals. Inspect brake pedals and
Check combination stop and
linkage for proper alignment. Check brake pedal travel.
taillight for proper operation and apparent damage.
Pedal pressure should increase after 1/4 to 1/2-inch
Tighten - connections as required.
travel from start to stroke.
(41) Switches. Check operation of all electric
(31) Master Cylinder. Inspect master cylinder
switches. Tighten connections and attaching parts.
for evidence of damage, leaks and looseness of
mounting. Tighten as necessary. Tighten tank filler plug
(42) Instrument Cluster.
and vent line connections.
cluster for apparent damage or looseness. Check
gauges for proper operation. Tighten connections and
(32) Wheel Cylinder Connections. Inspect
attaching parts as necessary.
wheel cylinder lines, fittings and connections for
looseness, leaks or damage. Tighten as needed.
(43) Wheels and Tires. Check wheels, making
sure they are securely mounted and free of damage.
(33) Steering Mechanism.
Check tires for proper inflation of 85 psi.
steering mechanism for any apparent damage or