Figure 3-46. Flywheel and flywheel housing, removal and installation.
(6) Remove the fuel pump (TM 10-3930-243-
3-22. Flywheel Housing
a. General. A combination flywheel housing and
(7) Remove the engine driven hydraulic pump
gear train cover is attached to the rear cylinder
block end plate and houses the flywheel and gear
(8) Remove the blower drive cover, blower
drive shaft retainer ring, and the blower drive shaft
(1) Remove the engine (para 2-6).
(9) Remove the blower drive support (para 3-
(2) Remove the starter (TM 10-3930-243-12)
f r o m the flywheel housing or the clutch housing. 5).
(10) Refer to figure 3-46 (D) and remove the
(3) Remove the flywheel (para 2-21).
flywheel housing bolts.
(4) Remove the oil pan (para 3-2).
(5) Remove the clutch housing.